COVID-19 Update - Please note that Royal Mail are still experiencing some delays, especially if the mail passes through a sorting office that is experiencing disruption.
Even next day guaranteed deliveries can sometimes take longer than quoted.
Please be mindful that everyone is doing their best to delivery your mail as quickly as possible in these unsettled times.
I highly recommend upgrading to tracked international mail at checkout during the Covid 19 situation.
Thanking you in advance for your patience and understanding.
- I am currently dispatching all ready made items on Tuesday's and Friday's. Please note whilst I endeavour to work to this schedule I can run behind a day or two due to parenting responsibilities.
- You can choose to upgrade the domestic postal services from the standard second class mail at checkout including special delivery for urgent orders. Please still allow for processing times and always email first if you require an item quicker than the times quoted.
- Handmade and customised orders are estimated between 7 and 14 days. (Please note this can change if there are any unexpected disruptions at home, if your order is required for a specific date please always email me so I am aware of the deadline.
- Portraits have a 4-6 week turnaround but more specific dates will be discussed with you by email. (My portrait order book is currently closed)
- We also ship our products to America, Australia & Canada - please choose from the standard (no tracking) shipping option or the higher priced tracked option if you would like to track your shipment. Please note standard without tracking shipments are sent at the customers risk, proof of postage is documented and available if required. Any non-delivery claims would need to be made via Royal Mail directly.
- Please ensure your address is correct to ensure your parcel is delivered to the right address.
- If your order is urgent I maybe able to rush it through. Please email me before you order and I can check my current schedule.
- If your country isn't included please visit my Etsy store where worldwide shipping is usually available. www.etsy.com/shop/renandthread
Shipping for the UK:
Royal Mail 2nd class Service
Shipping upgrade prices are shown at checkout
Please be mindful to still estimate for current dispatch times when purchasing a shipping upgrade.
Unfortunately due to the current confusion around EU Vat taxes we are not offering shipping via this website to Europe. Please visit my Etsy store to make your purchases. Sorry for any inconvenience. www.etsy.com/shop/renandthread
*Australia/America & Canada
*Please note you will most likely need to pay international import and duty taxes on top of your order price when your item is delivered. Any customs duty / fees charged are the responsibility of the buyer.
Royal Mail International Tracked (Recommended)
£8.75 for orders unto 199g in weight/large letters
£14.95 for orders over 200g in weight/small parcel sized
Royal Mail International Standard (please note this is a service that doesn't provide any tracking)
£3.20 for orders unto 199g in weight/large letters
£9.95 for orders over 200g in weight/small parcel sized
Larger parcel size packages for portraits and large prints can only be purchased by messaging me and I will provide a shipping price direct but are estimated around £30.00
International shipping* is usually estimated at 14 working days (remember to calculate this from your actual shipped date and allow for public holidays too) but currently 4-6 weeks is not unusual.
*Currently due to Covid 19 there are less flights available for your item to travel on causing delays at the airport. There are also additional delays at customs and again at some mail distribution centres across the world. In some cases mail is sitting in one location for weeks at a time before moving on again. Please estimate it may take upto 2 months for your item to arrive with you.
Any questions on shipping please do get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org